Job Number: R0042758
Cross Domain Solution Systems Engineer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape an enterprise cross-domain solution (CDS) subsystem by providing technical leadership. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you'll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like planning, investigation, design, and implementation of CDS access and transfer solutions. Grow your skills by providing design, installation and support troubleshooting oversight to create deliverables. Join our team and create the future of CDS in the Navy.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience integrating, testing and deploying Cross Domain Guard (CDG) solutions
- Experience with Agile design methodology and tools
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CDG Risk Management Framework implementation
- Ability to use Agile design methodology and tools
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in working with CDG vendors or government contractors integrating CDG technologies into existing, current and future environments
- Experience with creating Guard functional specification documentation
- Experience with creating, updating, maintaining concise installation and configuration documentation (CICD)
- Experience with creating, updating, maintaining, and reviewing engineering design artifacts
- Experience with supporting baseline and functional testing of CDG capabilities
- Experience with using Jira in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Knowledge of security implications of hardware or network design and updates
- Knowledge of CDG user or application requirements
- Ability to provide SME level expertise in support of installation teams and test teams
- Ability to support deployment of CDG solutions both remotely and on-site
- Ability to assess alternate technologies and solutions
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website