Job Number: R0074399
Customer Protection Exercise Planner, Mid
Assist Army Reserve training staff by supporting the development and shaping of long-range and near-term planning, guidance, and operational assessment (OA) for Brigade and above level exercises. Coordinate with the Army service component and other services, functional, and component planners on long-range plans and conduct analysis of mission command. Perform exercise development tasks to complement team efforts to properly design, plan, prepare, coordinate, and execute assigned exercises and training events, as necessary, coordinate with commands for their participation and support, and assist training divisions, as directed. Analyze concept development, initial planning, mid planning, and final planning conferences for assigned exercises, as directed. Prepare briefings and other required materials, including events to support the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL). Serve as an analyst for a scenario, observer, trainer, or analyst support cell during event execution, as required. Leverage expertise in Army operations and training, including military doctrine, current tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and force structure to incorporate training units into the exercise. Use exercise and planning experience to articulate the asymmetric threat in a manner to be written into exercise directives and follow-on products.
- 4+ years of experience with tactical or operational planning at the Brigade level and above
- 2+ years of experience with exercise planning at the Battalion level or above
- Experience with Handheld Detectors, EW/CREW, Cyber, Unmanned Ground Vehicles, Site Exploitation, Biometrics, COIST, C-UAS, and other emerging threats, including the principles, methods, planning, and applicable force structure to design exercises that meet doctrinal requirements
- Experience with deployments or overseas service in OCONUS regions
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Proof of completion or graduation from a foundational instructor or facilitator course, including US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Army Basic Instructor Course or Association for Talent Development (ATD) Master or ability to successfully complete the Booz Allen facilitator training course and certification within 120 days of hire
- Experience with developing, editing, and contributing to complex exercise directives and operations orders at the Brigade and above level as a Force Protection Planner
- Experience in exercise planning with the United States Army Reserves
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of the Force Management System Website (FMS Web), Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS), Army Training Network (ATN), Digital Training Management System (DTMS), and Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS)
- Knowledge of multi-domain battle concepts
- Knowledge of the Global Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (G-TSCMIS)
- BA or BS degree
- Graduate of SAMS or CGSC
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website