Job Number: R0088706
Cyber Solutions and Platform Engineer, Senior
Leverage Navy platform domain knowledge to develop and validate cybersecurity solutions aligned to client's mission. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Experience with establishing, organizing, facilitating, and executing integrated product team meetings, including drafting meeting agendas and providing post meeting minutes or summaries, generating and maintaining programmatic and technical products, including Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), program plans, policies, procedures, and SOPs
- Knowledge of DoD policy regarding supply chain security risk management and assessment methods
- Ability to provide program management support for the integrate product team and its tasking
- Ability to produce executive-level deliverables and track and resolve action items by working with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
- Certification DoD 8570 IAM Level III required
- Experience with leading product-focused security integrated product teams in Navy organizations.
- Knowledge of Navy and NAVSEA cyber policy
- Ability to lead technical discussions and guide working group to written product deliveries
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
- DAWIA or PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website