Job Number: R0082737
Cyber Task Order Program Manager, Lead
Leverage domain knowledge to create Cybersecurity solutions aligned to the client's mission. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts; contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision; mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with managing enterprise-level Cyber programs
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification
- Experience with working in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Tools
- Experience with using SiLK suite of tools
- TS/SCI clearance
- Certified Windows or Linux Professional Certification
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Amazon Web Services Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website