Job Number: R0091097
Cybersecurity and Program Protection Planning Lead
Lead a team of cybersecurity and program protection planning (PPP) subject matter experts (SMEs) under a collaborative working group that integrates government stakeholders and contractor teams throughout a system's development life cycle to ultimately achieve a successful determination by the Authorizing Official (AO). Leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity and PPP solutions aligned to client's mission. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action or decision. Mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Experience with conducting cybersecurity analyses in accordance with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines, including review of requirements, architecture, design, and prototypes
- Experience with reviewing or producing PPP and cybersecurity artifacts, including the Program Protection Implementation Plan (PPIP), Information System Security Plan (ISSP), and Security Assessment Report (SAR)
- Knowledge of PPP and cybersecurity concepts and processes, including DoD RMF, and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Ability to lead a team of cybersecurity and program protection planning SMEs
- Ability to coordinate with multiple government and contractor groups in a collaborative, distributed environment to ensure cybersecurity and PPP requirements are holistically addressed
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ Certification
- Experience in working with embedded systems in size, weight, and power (SWaP) constrained environments
- Knowledge of agile, DevSecOps, and rapid prototyping practices as applied to project management and system development
- Knowledge of position, navigation, and timing (PNT) concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Global Positioning System (GPS) concepts and practices
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering (MBSE) concepts and practices
- Ability to apply cybersecurity and PPP concepts in novel ways to support unique system requirements and program goals
- Ability to regularly brief to stakeholders, including status updates, technical details and approaches, and analysis results
- Top Secret clearance preferred
- CISSP Certification or equivalent preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website