Job Number: R0073564
Support the configuration and ingestion of designated structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data repositories into capabilities to satisfy mission partner requirements. Support design, implementation, and management of databases and data delivery systems for insights, analysis, and reporting. Leverage expertise in database design and implementation tools, including entity-relationship data modelling and SQL, distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management and networking. Apply expertise in structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data, streaming and batch data processing, extract, transform, load (ETL), data wrangling, data ingest, and data access. This position includes work that will be completed internationally, including the MENA region.
- 4+ years of experience with analyzing and identifying data and meta data requirements
- Experience with integration and visualization
- Experience with producing web-based data visualization based on customer requirements
- Experience with capabilities that include SQL, ETL, Java, Python, Elasticsearch, Hive, HBase, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics, Data Architecture, Data Integration, Database Design, Database Development, Database Management, or NoSQL Database
- Ability to deploy internationally for up to 12 months at the time
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of COSMOS
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website