Job Number: R0085181
Database Software Developer, Senior
Work as part of an Agile Scrum development team designing and maintaining processes and database components in support of an enterprise Web System. Design and execute processes to manage and deploy database changes to development, test, and production environments. Collaborate with the development team on data design and user needs, performance tuning and analysis, researching, and reporting methodologies. Analyze, maintain, and monitor Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes. Support service desk incidents by providing research and resolution of issues.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server databases developing and maintaining stored procedures, ETLs, and functions
- 5+ years of experience with data warehouses, external interfaces, SQL queries, views, indexes, or T-SQL stored procedures and functions
- 3+ years of experience with monitoring and improving application performance from a database perspective including modifying or creating tables, indexes, views, queries, or stored procedures
- 1+ years of experience with implementing and maintaining Configuration Management of Database Changes (CM)
- 1+ years of experience with implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience with troubleshooting, researching, and addressing performance issues such as corrupted data or reports and service desk incidents
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Education and Learning Management Systems
- Experience with SSDT
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website