Job Number: R0082536
Diversity Program Studies Analyst
Carry out both primary and secondary HRIS data collection and analysis activities, interpretation of data and analytic results, data reporting, and development and vetting of recommendations. Identify data sources and data integrity, accessing the data, data analysis, and developing internal and external briefings and reports with findings and recommendations. Utilize and develop queries and reports from HRIS system PeopleSoft, CAVE, and Cognos using appropriate reporting tools Microsoft Office tools, IBM SPSS, and analyze data using descriptive means, percentages, and inferential statistics, including ANOVA, t-test, regression modeling techniques. Create, analyze, and administer surveys using appropriate survey design, survey sampling methodologies, and analyze survey data using statistical techniques. Collect and analyze data, and report on findings with respect to triggers and barriers to equal employment opportunities and an inclusive workplace; the current and historical status using workforce metrics; and employee sentiment, including awareness of and satisfaction with agency programs and policies. Clearly communicate data analysis, findings, conclusions, and recommendations through static PowerPoint presentations and briefings, interactive presentations using Tableau, and via written reports, including white papers, memoranda, information papers, emails, and reports. Participate in IC, and Government working groups as directed.
- 11+ years of experience in social science or workforce diversity field
- 2+ years of experience with research tools such as Microsoft Office tools, or IBM SPSS
- Experience with conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis using descriptive, including means and percentages and inferential statistics including ANOVA, t-test, regression modeling techniques, making data-driven conclusions, and turning the findings into meaningful or actionable recommendations
- Experience with extracting and synthesizing complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, read-aheads, presentations, and other material as required
- Experience with utilizing both human capital data including promotion, attrition rates, internal churn and diversity, and inclusion topical areas including unconscious bias
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BA or BS degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Operations Research, or Statistics
- Experience with performing significant staff officer duties with little to no supervision
- Experience with interacting with senior-level directors or agency heads or senior leadership
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.NSG1
Apply on company website