Job Number: R0056328
Front End Developer, Senior
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make systems easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to contribute to a project that meets challenges in the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) by collaborating with the development team to build innovative software applications with user centric design. You'll work with a team of UI/UX designers and developers to create a seamless user experience using the latest technologies. You'll develop your skills and learn how to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the defense community for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- 5+ years' experience in UI development, data analysis and visualization, and software design
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including CSS frameworks, such as Material Design, Bootstrap, or Foundation
- Experience with usability analysis, testing, and client–facing engagements, including design discussions and product demonstrations
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience building solutions that directly enable the mission of DoD or US Intelligence Community
- Experience working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with Agile or Kanban software development methods
- Experience with ArcGIS Server and Portal and interoperability with custom Web applications
- Experience developing backend RESTful micro-services using languages such as Python or NodeJS
- Experience with a task runner and build system to include Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, or Rollup
- Experience with multithreaded code, 3D drawing algorithms, and multiplayer networking
- Experience optimizing code for memory, CPU, and file constraints
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain trusting
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitLab
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, APC4, CJ1, SIG2017, WP1
Apply on company website