Job Number: R0076263
Full Stack Developer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will support a variety of DoD clients in modernizing their approaches to the most complex problems they face and analyzing large and complex data sets? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build scalable cloud-based web applications and infrastructure using modern technologies from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with C#, Java, python, or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of software development and object-oriented programming concepts
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SQL Server or another relational database
- Knowledge of client and server-side web technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of common application and web design patterns
- Ability to work in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud computing environment
- Top Secret clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1
Apply on company website