Job Number: R0074945
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build modern software systems from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using the Agile software development life cycle and modern programming languages, you'll build Web-based systems to address enterprise-wide client requirements. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the world for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 4+ years of experience with database development or design, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and Access, such as SQL statements and stored procedures
- Experience with leading Agile development teams and mentoring junior developers
- Experience with client-facing consulting
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice to Have:
- Experience with a Health and Human Services Client, including the FDA
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) capabilities, including Informatica MDM
- Experience with DevOps techniques, principals, and culture and the tools and techniques used to support automation of the entire delivery pipeline
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in an IT related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website