Job Number: R0079104
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will help government clients assess and manage threats against our nation and our warfighters? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to develop a threat library used across the intelligence community.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify and implement system improvements. Using Agile, Angular, Golang, and Enterprise Java, you'll work with the development team to build a threat management library. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to help protect our nation. This position may be completed through remote delivery.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience in the development or IT field
- Experience with automation of the process for software delivery and infrastructure changes in an agile fashion
- Experience with web development technology delivery
- TS/SCI clearance
- AA or AS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with micro-services, Web services, AngularJS, Golang, or jQuery
- Experience with unit testing, including JUnit or TestNG
- Experience with data integration via XML and JSON
- Experience with Jira, configuration management, version control, design reviews, and software documentation and open source management applications, including Gitflow, Git, or SVN
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Ant or other Java build and dependency management tools
- Experience with PostgreSQL database
- MA or MS degree in a technical field
- Security+ or other DoD 8570 Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website