Job Number: R0082697
Full Stack Software Developer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem spanning multiple systems and domains in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build software from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to solve complex problems, design solid architectures and implement key algorithms. Using modern software development methods, you'll work to build digital twins to test and evaluate satellite cyber-security. You'll craft and integrate modeling tools that connect to real-world systems as well as design future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build the future of digital engineering.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with delivering high-quality software as part of an agile team
- 3+ years of experience with performing end to end development tasks
- Experience with version control and issue tracking software
- Knowledge of one or more OOP languages, including C, C++, C#, or Java
- Knowledge of complex design documentation
- Secret clearance required
- BS in CS
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing simulation software
- Knowledge of software-defined radios and radio communications theory
- Ability to solve complex problems with minimal oversight, willingness to dive into the details
- Ability to communicate trade-offs present in software design
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance
- MS in CS, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website