Job Number: R0075437
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst w/ Software Development
With Cloud-based tools, faster GPUs, and the explosion of connected devices, geospatial data has more potential than ever. That data is powerful in the hands of a skilled analyst who can turn it into valuable and mission-critical information. If that sounds like you, we have an opportunity for you to use your geospatial analysis skills to help thecustomer.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience using ArcGIS and basic graphics techniques
- 2+ years of experience with CSS3
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) software
- TS/SCI clearance
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduate of a US Government Intelligence Analyst training course
- Security+ Certification
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with using ArcGIS 10.x for analysis and manipulation of data, along with the creation of GIS products using Desktop suite
- Experience with using the following software and or coding languages, Silverlight, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, Visual Studio, Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Experience with the Counterintelligence or Human Intelligence Communities
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science
Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the US and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website