Job Number: R0092054
Critical decisions are made every single day across our government. What if you could use your analytical skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As an Intelligence Specialist, you use your specialized functional experience and your attention to detail to develop reports and analytic assessments to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security and facilitate mission success for key government organizations.
As an Intelligence Specialist on our team, you'll help your client identify, assess, and evaluate threats against priority intelligence requirements. Using your comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms and techniques, you'll coordinate with mission partners and integrate information from disparate sources. You'll validate information and develop tradecraft as you build assessments that enable mission success for important government clients. As the authority on intelligence analysis and reporting, your client will look to you for time critical recommendations, often with significant organizational performance impacts. This is a chance to grow your expertise and broaden your skillset into areas like emergency operations, planning, crisis management, critical infrastructure protection. You'll share your expertise with other analysts through leadership and mentoring. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources to learn new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our clients.
Empower change with us.
- 6+ years of experience in working as a multi-disciplined all-source intelligence analyst across the intelligence and law enforcement communities
- Experience with using a variety of methodological tools and approaches to gain a comprehensive understanding of complex and significant analytic issue and incorporate insights and findings into well-crafted, sophisticated briefing products
- Experience with identifying critical intelligence gaps, specific collection requirements to fill the gaps, and evaluating intelligence collection in response to the collection requirements
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis of threats posed to the office's specific mission and independently gather technical, military, or geopolitical information in support of office priorities
- Ability to brief senior government officials on developments and updates concerning threats, indications and warnings, and situational awareness that directly and indirectly affects the success of the organization's mission
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in the military
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cybersecurity, and data science
Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website