Job Number: R0085112
Java Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will modernize mission critical systems at a law enforcement and national security agency? As a full stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build a modern user-centric web application micro-service from vision to production-ready system.
We need an experienced full stack developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to help your customer overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like micro-services, containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes, cloud technologies, including AWS, and continuous delivery and automation alongside open source frameworks and tools. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change an intelligence-driven national security organization for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 8 years of experience with IT
- 4 years of experience with object-orientated programming and software development
- Experience with Microservices Application Architecture
- Experience with Java, including JEE Development and Spring framework
- Experience with front-end application development using Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience with Relational Database Design, including Oracle and Postgres
- Experience with application containerization utilizing Docker
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with working in an Agile development team
- Knowledge of server virtualization and containerized application architecture using Kubernetes or Docker
- Knowledge of Security Controls and Federal Authority to Operate (ATO) process
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information: Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website