Job Number: R0082397
Machine Learning Engineer
Process data and information at massive scale with machine learning technologies. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor and supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- Experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Ops and the design and implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Ability to train, optimize, integrate, and reinforce Machine Learning Algorithms across high volume or velocity text and imagery or full-motion video data feeds
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- MA or MS degree required
- Experience with distributable databases, including HDFS, MapR, or Cloudera
- Experience with machine learning hardware, including NVIDIA Jetson or DGX-1
- Knowledge of deep learning, natural language processing, and synthetic data generation
- Secret clearance preferred
- PhD degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website