Job Number: R0072440
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Program Support Scientist
You'll provide programmatic and strategic support to the technical director of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) of a DoD Navy program office. In this role, you will work closely across the technical and acquisition management teams to understand the program office portfolio and provide strategic guidance on emerging technologies and potential for machine learning and AI capability inclusion into the portfolio. You'll coordinate tasks daily, research and document emerging technologies, facilitate vendor engagement, support meetings, draft weekly activity reports, develop Microsoft PowerPoint program briefs, and perform general program management and technical tasking, as required. You'll respond to various actions to support technical and requirements working groups. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with the DoD
- Experience with providing technical program support
- Experience with managing task assignments and projects, information assurance disciplines, and network security technologies
- Experience with emerging machine learning and AI capabilities
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- PMP Certification or obtained within 30 days of hire
- DoDI 8570.01M IA Workforce Certification
Nice If You Have:
- Knowledge of the DoD acquisition process
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and we're dedicated to helping you grow as a data analysis professional. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the chance to:
- access online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
- change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world's premier data science for social good competition
- participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
You'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1
Apply on company website