Job Number: R0072816
Mission Domain Subject Matter Expert
With Cloud-based tools, faster GPUs, and the explosion of connected devices, geospatial data has more potential than ever. That data is powerful in the hands of a skilled analyst who can turn it into mission critical information. If that sounds like you, we have an opportunity for you to use your geospatial analysis skills to transform leading edge clients.
We're looking for an expert geospatial analyst to lead a team of as they extract meaning and context from data sources. You'll provide guidance to the team as they develop new ways to find patterns and connections to answer our customer's needs. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate ways to get the most out of tools like QTModeler and RemoteView. You'll work with the team to improve communications with visualizationsto make sure stakeholders have the timely information they need. You'll share your expertise through leadership and mentoring as we share techniques, work through challenges, and develop workflows. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like agile software delivery while developing products to improve our customer. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to develop geospatial intelligence solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we turn data into knowledge to protect our national security.
Empower change with us.
- 15 years of experience with the GEOINT mission domain in the intelligence community (IC) or DoD
- 3 years of experience with working agile programs at the team, program, or solution level, including managing capability epics, features, and stories
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- 3 years of experience with requirements management work
- Experience with structured observation management, object-based production, and activity-based intelligence
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
- Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
- State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
- New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
- Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website