Job Number: R0058524
Mission Execution Satellite Systems Engineer
Critical decisions are made every single day in our government. What if you could use your analytical skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a mission manager, you use your specialized technical experience and your attention to detail to develop strategies to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters and protect our national security.
As a mission manager on our team, you'll help your client understand and optimize their operational landscape. Using your understanding of various collection platforms, you'll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources, including SIGINT, GEOINT, and OPIR. You'll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments. As the authority on your mission area, your client will look to you for time critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of the intelligence community (IC).
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects – working at key operational client locations, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
- Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
- State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with advanced analytics
- New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science
- Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the US and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
-2+ years of experience with collection management, mission management, or SIGINT operational environments
-2+ years of experience with operations-oriented technical work or technical work in one or more ground systems operations areas
-Ability to work in and build solid relationships in large operational working groups
-Ability to work a 24/7 pattern rotating shift required
-TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
-HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
-Knowledge of the IC''s tools and systems a plus
-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website