Job Number: R0084101
National/Tactical COMINT Intelligence Systems SME, Mid
Booz Allen is at the forefront of providing our government with cutting-edge intelligence collection and large data fusion capabilities to meet worldwide warfighter information needs. What if you could use your expertise in multiple intelligence disciplines, including an emphasis on COMINT, to provide technical guidance on national and tactical reconnaissance collection systems and supporting ground station operations to aid the government in developing enhanced capabilities or products to consumers? You will combine your understanding of the operational environment, technical knowledge of intelligence systems, and attention to detail to support acquisition efforts, including engineering tests, systems capability analyses, verification, and performance assessment functions. You will prepare written documents or briefings relating to the operational nature technical capabilities of the national and tactical systems. Attend, on occasion, tactical user, DoD or IC meetings and forums and provide information or briefings to the community, as needed. If you have an operational SIGINT or Multi-INT background and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters and protect our national security. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of the IC.
Empower change with us.
- 7+ years of experience with DoD SIGINT operational environments, mission management, or collection management
- Experience with adapting to real-time mission and responding flexibly and dynamically to ad hoc requests
- Experience with managing DoD or IC engineering development projects and programs
- Knowledge of SIGINT tasking, collecting, processing, exploiting, analyzing, and disseminating processes and policies
- Ability to analyze strategies and processes across multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished in a manner to achieve mission objectives
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with the NRO or IC
- Knowledge of SIGINT collection systems, processing, architectures, computer protocols, and communications technologies
- Knowledge of multiple analysis and collection tools and processes
- Knowledge of client requirements and oversight policies
- Ability to display ingenuity, resourcefulness, and application of highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts
- Ability to leverage existing applications or methods and provide input into the development of new applications that improve products or methods
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.NSG1
Apply on company website