Job Number: R0075512
Navigation Program Assistant, Junior
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact? You'll analyze plans, including budgets and schedules to meet contractual and project requirements for an assigned portion of a program. You'll conduct program plan studies. You'll participate in establishing and defining program plan requirements. You'll coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers, as required. You'll monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met. Your ability as a result orientated professional makes you great fit as part of our team focused on delivering solutions focused on meeting our customer's needs.
• 2+ years of experience with the development of program acquisition documentation
• 2+ years of experience with data collection and analysis and development of cost estimates
• 2+ years of experience with the development of program status reports
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures
• Secret clearance
• BS or BA degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Science, or Engineering
Nice If You Have:
• Knowledge of US Navy navigation systems and C4ISR platforms
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with peers, senior government officials, and other contractors
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
• access to experts in virtually every field
• a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
• opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website