Job Number: R0092212
Network Program Requirements Analyst, Mid
The right mixture of great ideas and funding can create powerful change. In a complex organization, allocating funding to where it can be most effective can be a challenge. That's why we need you, a financial analyst who can navigate the requirements, policies, and regulations that govern funding, to make sure our Navy's resources can make the most impact.
As a financial analyst on our team, you'll work on a financial management strategy to help the Navy's enterprise IT networks, including the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) and Consolidated Afloat Network and Enterprise Services (CANES) succeed. You'll work with project management and senior leaders to build an actionable plan for your client to secure the funding needed to achieve their goals.
This is an opportunity for you to learn the laws, regulations, and policies that will help your client develop well-formed requirements. Once the funding is in place, you'll make sure the funding is used efficiently through consistent tracking and communication with management and task leads. This is your chance to use your skills in Navy and DoD network architectures and other Navy enterprise-wide IT and communications programs, while furthering your financial analysis experience. Join us as we help fuel and defend Navy network investments with the funding they need.
Empower change with us.
- 7+ years of experience with IT, Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR), space, or unmanned systems
- Experience with Navy or DoD IT network requirements
- Experience with PPBE and the requirements generation process
- Ability to leverage proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and creatively and utilize technical and analytical skills to lead client initiatives
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in working with Navy or Service staff as military, a civilian, or a consultant, including Joint Staff, OPNAV, and Navy Systems Commands
- Experience with DoD and Navy IT policies, technical and network requirements, architecture
- Knowledge of Navy financial and IT system databases, including PBIS, PBIS-IT, RAPS, DITPR-DON, and DADMS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including developing and briefing material to senior client leadership to support decision-making
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website