Job Number: R0080443
Open Source Intel Analyst Mid
Conduct and support the collecting, exploiting, analyzing, and disseminating open-source intelligence, including traditional press, media, social media, and other web information. Conduct and consult on how to leverage OSINT data and information, using specialized OSINT tools and services, and consults on the development of OSINT products. Support development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques; broadly applying knowledge to develop OSINT policy and tradecraft.
- 4+ years of experience with OSINT analysis, including developing collection plans and risk assessments
- Experience with PAI analytic principles, including database administration, all web, and geo-enabled PAI
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analytical tools and databases
- Knowledge of internet-based research, including Boolean logic, search engine, and database resources, and internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, data exploitation, and commercial- and industry-based database.
- Knowledge of national and service-specific OSINT policy and regulations
- Ability to conduct independent analysis to support mission requirements and use enhanced search procedures, and tools to support the usage of PAI
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 6+ years of experience with OSINT analysis, including developing collection plans, targeting and risk assessments in the Intel Community or military
- Experience with advanced search techniques, information databases, data visualization, and related tools
- Experience in Python and R
- Knowledge of other intelligence disciplines, including signals intelligence (SIGINT), human intelligence (HUMINT), and geospatial intelligence (GEOINT)
- Ability to show proficiency in languages of interest
- Ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects
- BA or BS in International Affairs, Foreign Area Studies, National Security Studies, or Linguistics; or MA or MS in International Studies or a related research field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website