Job Number: R0080251
Program Management Office Staffing Coordinator and Project Control Analyst
Are you searching for a position where you can use your program analysis skills to make a difference? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources across multiple projects. With that level of complexity, you need a skilled program analyst examining how those resources are used and keeping the program on the path to success. That's why we need you, a program analyst who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
We have an opportunity for a program analyst to join our team as we provide program management and business support for a large Government services contract that supports a classified Government client. You'll work with program leadership to monitor cost, schedule, and performance of multiple projects, using tools like Microsoft Office and daily interactions with internal program office colleagues and external subcontractors and clients. The real power of program analysis comes from communication, so you'll create staffing schedules, subcontractor purchase requisitions, and client contract deliverables, and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. This is a chance to directly impact the Government intelligence community while learning how to develop program strategy and eliminate risks across projects. Join us and help make sure our Cyber Services contract stays on-time and within budget as we support the intelligence analyst workforce.
Additionally, the Project Control Analyst role will perform detailed financial and administrative activities, including budgeting, reporting, estimating, and analysis for moderate-sized programs, organizations, or proposals. This position includes the following responsibilities: cost and schedule variance analysis and summarization of resulting recommendations; budget preparation and expense monitoring, preparation of cost-to-complete estimates, and interpretation and implementation of customer requirements for moderately-complex cost proposals. For an advanced skilled candidate, this role may also include some tool development and integration as the opportunity materializes. Must be experienced in supporting Program Management Office processes on Government services contracts, have excellent Microsoft application skills, especially Excel, and have worked in dynamic, fast-paced business operations support environment.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience in a program management support role, or as a project or program control analyst with a DoD contracting firm
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, including macros and advanced formulas and their use in financial tracking, analysis, and reporting environment
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to develop communications and graphics
- Experience in monitoring compliance with general contract terms and conditions for Government contracts and supporting multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with subcontractor and vendor management, including reading and interpreting SOWs, monitoring funding allocations, and reviewing and approving invoices
- Ability to identify, research, discuss, and resolve administrative and financial issues independently and as part of a team, set priorities that balance service and control, and manage and track multiple initiatives
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA or BS degree or 6 years of program management experience in lieu of degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with financial modeling, including funding analyses and cost and revenue projections
- Experience with proposal support, including responding to RFPs and supporting cost volume development for competitive procurements preferred
- Ability to identify program risks, assist with associated mitigation plans, and assist with identifying and prioritizing requirements
- Ability to collect and analyze data from multiple sources, summarize it appropriately, and read and interpret contractual requirements
- Ability to provide tools development and integration, including using Microsoft Excel skills to integrate contractual support tools with required corporate financial tools
- Possession of excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety so that you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, APC3, CJ1, CMD, ID15, ID18, JHT, NSG1
Apply on company website