Job Number: R0087390
Project Control Analyst, Senior
The right mixture of great ideas and funding can create powerful change. In a complex organization, allocating funding to where it can be most effective can be a challenge. That's why we need you, a financial analyst who can easily navigate the requirements, policies, and regulations that govern funding, to make our Army's resources can make the most impact.
As a financial analyst on our team, you'll create a financial management strategy to help your client's project succeed. You'll work with key stakeholders to build an actionable plan for your client to secure the funding needed to achieve their goals. Using your knowledge of laws, regulations, and policies, you'll help your client develop well-formed requirements. Once the funding is in place, you'll make sure the funding is used efficiently through consistent tracking and communication with project and contract administrator. This is your chance to work on high level financial management and reporting while imparting your financial analysis expertise to your team. Join us as we help fuel the US Army with the funding they need.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience in financial management or financial program control in the government contracting industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including macros, advanced formulas, and their use in a financial tracking, analysis, and reporting environment
- Ability to accomplish financial forecasts based on bottoms-up analysis and historical trends
- Ability to identify, research, discuss, and resolve administrative and financial issues independently and as part of a team, set priorities that balance service and control, and manage and track multiple initiatives
- Ability to think analytically and conduct trend analysis
- Ability to manage and supervise both staff and their work products
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Business or Finance
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with financial modeling, including funding analyses and cost and revenue projections
- Experience with MS Project, EVMS, or scheduling
- Experience with proposal support, including responding to RFPs and supporting cost volume development for competitive procurements
- Experience with pricing non-recurring engineering (NRE) costs
- Ability to identify program risks and assist with associated mitigation plans and identifying and prioritizing requirements
- Ability to collect and analyze data from multiple sources, summarize it appropriately, and read and interpret contractual requirements
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website