Job Number: R0088856
Salesforce Architect Lead
Leverage experience as a thought leader, including architecting Salesforce solutions and positioning solutions with senior-level clients. Demonstrate knowledge of customer experience (CX) and customer relationship management (CRM) technologies to ensure excellent solutions delivery. Comprehend Salesforce delivery, cost models, and security features and ensure programs are delivered on time and in scope. Manage stakeholder expectations, perform hands-on design, and modification to extend capabilities offered by the Salesforce platform. Build customized Salesforce applications, apply technical expertise, and leverage a variety of software engineering techniques, and build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize Salesforce ROI. Serve as a member of a diverse team of experts providing world-class deployment and engineering, demonstrating thought leadership resulting in new technical capabilities and approaches.
- Experience as a Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Experience with leading agile and hybrid engagements
- Experience with driving requirements sessions while acting as a liaison between clients and internal development staff
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Salesforce development, including Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, VisualForce, Flex, DataLoader, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, or Salesforce.com s-controls
- Experience in interfacing with Salesforce applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Salesforce Developer or Architect Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website