Job Number: R0087882
Software Engineer, Senior
Perform implementation, regular problem solving, maintenance, and support for agile software development. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members, as needed.
- 8+ years of experience with a modern software development framework, such as React or .NET
- 8+ years of experience with web development, including leveraging a relational database for data persistence and display
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, or Kanban
- Ability to work independently on a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with database design
- Experience with creating SQL queries and objects in a relational database
- BS degree in CS, IT, or Software Development
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website