Job Number: R0072178
At a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect. You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges for our customer?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting high quality architecture products, design specifications, business needs statements, and executive briefings. Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way our customer uses technology, including Cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology in identity verification for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 6+ years of experience in a technical environment
- 4+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect and Technical Lead
- Experience with core design and development in large-scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework
- Experience with Consumer Identity and Access Management Solution Architecture
- Knowledge of Security Coding Standards
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Ability to design and develop scalable, elastic microservices-based platforms
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in working with leading identity verification vendors, including credit bureaus, Device Reputation, and Behavioral Biometrics services
- Experience with Cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-63 Digital Identity Guidelines
- Knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, or Apache
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
- CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website