Job Number: R0092286
SOC Solutions Engineer, Senior
Support analysis, design, engineering and implementation of innovative security solutions in alignment with security operational requirements and strategy. Develop and apply leading-edge security operations modernization principles, theories, and concepts. Work on complex problems and provide innovative solutions. Advise clients on operational and technical guidance on cybersecurity solutions modernization and optimization across a wide range of business outcomes. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies. Contribute to technical proposal responses and technical whitepapers.
- 3+ years of experience with working in a Security or Network Operations Center
- Experience with Splunk dashboard development
- Knowledge of security operations service capabilities, including monitoring, detection, and analysis, incident response, solutions architecture, and engineering, and tool deployment, integration, and support
- Knowledge of the integration of threat intelligence, threat hunt, forensics, and malware analysis into security operations
- Ability to analyze emerging technologies and design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with security solutions, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, EDR, deep-packet analysis, FW, log analysis, malware analysis, and other open-source tools
- Knowledge of security policies, procedures, processes, and regulations
- Ability to communicate with management and other technical subject matter experts and operators
- BA or BS degree in Cybersecurity, CS, Engineering, or IT
- Industry certifications a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website