Job Number: R0084631
Strategic Business Process Analyst
You know the secret to a successful project is tracking the balance between resources and performance. You can look at metrics, identify risk indicators, and work with team members to plan changes and keep the project within budget and on time while achieving goals successfully. What if you could use those project analysis skills to make a difference supporting our DoD clients? We have an opportunity for a consultant to join our team as we work with our clients to develop and execute mission-essential priorities in real-time.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge management and business process mapping or re-engineering in a consulting environment
- 1+ years of experience with leading small-team projects
- Experience with data gathering and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to coordinate and build relationships with diverse and executive-level clients
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Experience with multiple functional areas within business management consulting, including human capital, change management, performance management, strategic planning, or IT requirements analysis
- Experience with delivering solutions in an Agile or Agile related manner
- Knowledge of the military structure and organizational processes
- Knowledge of Management, Business Process Reengineering or Change Management Certifications, including CKM, Lean Six Sigma, CMAP, and LaMarsh Managed Change
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
- a large business consulting community
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website