Job Number: R0092104
Subcontracts Administrator, Lead
Lead a team of procurement professionals delivering full life cycle support to defense agencies. Manage a diverse portfolio of programs and proposals. Collaborate with senior leadership and human resources to identify staffing needs. Assist in the recruitment and interview processes. Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback to your team of procurement professionals. Perform and oversee critical procurement tasks for highly complex procurements around development of effective business solutions, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity. Create and issue requests for proposals, evaluating supplier proposals, conducting price analysis, pricing bill of materials, negotiating non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, license agreements, terms and conditions, creating small business subcontracting plans, flowing down appropriate prime contract, firm, or agency regulations, and administering subcontracts, modifications, and task orders. Ensure compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and Booz Allen policies. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 8+ years of experience in subcontracts administration or procurement in support of the US Government, including Domestic and International subcontracts
- Experience with managing a team of Procurement or Subcontracts professionals in a fast-paced environment for defense, national security, or civil federal acquisitions
- Experience with creating, reviewing and auditing file documentation in compliance with contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) requirements
- Experience negotiating various contract types, including Firm Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm-Fixed-Price, Level-of-Effort (FFPLOE), Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) Term and Level of Effort (LOE), Time and Materials (T&M), and Indefinite-Delivery or Quantity Contracts (IDIQ) types
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
- BA or BS degree or 10+ years of experience with subcontracts or purchasing in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role
- Experience with managing a team of Procurement or Subcontracts professionals for Defense federal acquisitions
- Experience in supporting complex proposals for federal defense acquisitions
- Ability to lead a team of procurement professionals through effective personnel management, workload distribution, coaching, and communication of firm policies and priorities
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website