Job Number: R0092158
Subcontracts Administrator, Senior
Identify, manage and mitigate supply-based risks throughout the procurement lifecycle, including pre-award through post-award to support prime contract requirements, operational goals, and business strategy by effectively partnering with other functional groups such as Legal, Contracts, Pricing, Risk Management, Finance, and others. Perform critical procurement tasks. Create and issue requests for proposals. Evaluate supplier proposals. Conduct price analysis, pricing bill of materials, negotiating non-disclosure agreement, teaming agreements, license agreement, and terms and conditions. Create small business subcontracting plans, flowing down appropriate prime contract, firm, or agency regulations and administering subcontracts, modifications, or task orders. Ensure compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and Booz Allen policies. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, US citizenship is required.
- 5+ years of experience with subcontracts administration or procurement to support US government subcontracts, including domestic and international
- Experience with creating file documentation in compliance with contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) requirements
- Experience with supporting proposals in a demanding and fast-paced environment for federal defense acquisitions
- Experience with negotiating various contract types, including Firm Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm-Fixed-Price, Level-of-Effort (FFPLOE), Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) Term and Level of Effort (LOE), Time and Materials (T&M), and Indefinite-Delivery/Quantity Contracts (IDIQ) types
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
- BA or BS degree or 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment with subcontracts or purchasing in lieu of a degree
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website