Job Number: R0076443
Systems Architect and Modeler, Sr.
Work as part of a Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) team. Maintain responsibility for the creation of models detailing system characteristics and specifications using Magic Draw/Cameo Systems Modeling software. Assist with architecting and creating a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), helping to affect an open architecture design with community standards. Use contemporary modeling techniques in accordance with DoD Architecture Framework 2.0 (DoDAF 2.0) guidance, leveraging the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) and the Systems Modeling Language (SysML) to achieve an effective and usable model. Support meetings with stakeholders, foster excellent working relationships with operational and functional subject matter experts and system design engineers. Ensure communications are effective within the Integrated Product Team (IPT) to model systems accurately within the architecture. Assess and adapt operational, system, data, services, and capabilities architecture views to meet program objectives and apply architectural best practices and sound methodologies to support systems analysis.
- 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with systems analysis and design
- Knowledge of SysML
- Ability to interact and network with all levels of staff effectively, including internal staff and senior leadership at the client site
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with NoMagic/Cameo software
- Knowledge of computer systems and network designs
- Knowledge of network security
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website