Job Number: R0082702
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in cyber security? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape future space systems development by designing mission-critical security solutions. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you'll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like model-based systems engineering (MBSE). Grow your skills by merging design and documentation skills with digital engineering to create advanced system prototypes. Join our team and create the future of security in space.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with systems engineering
- Experience with space systems development
- Experience in working closely with software development teams
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Ability to evaluate complex systems, coordinate between stakeholders and provide engineering support.
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with radio communications systems and theory
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering practices
- Ability to lead a small team to produce exceptional results
- Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Industry-recognized Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website