Job Number: R0086175
Tactical Missile Systems Test and Evaluation Engineer, Senior
Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and modified products and product components. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support and advice to the client and guide junior personnel on the performance of their tasks. Perform test planning, execution, test data collection and reduction methods and techniques, test data and documentation of the results. Assess compliance with Insensitive Munitions (IM) design requirements and implementation through test results to ensure products meet Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance (HERO) and Personnel (HERP) and Electrical Explosives Safety requirements preparations for Weapon System Explosive Safety Review Board (WSESRB) reviews and conduct of Failure Review Boards (FRBs).
- 10 years of experience in Test and Evaluation of US Navy tactical Surface to Air Missile systems, laboratory and field testing of missile systems, test planning, execution, test data collection and reduction methods and techniques, test data and documentation of the results
- Experience with design verification activities, conducting tests to characterize full- and reduced-scale models, mock-ups, prototypes, subsystems, and missile system components
- Experience with developing test plans, test simulation and emulation, test documentation, safety plans, risk hazard assessments, and test standard operating procedures and development or Operational Test and Evaluation (DT and OT&E) efforts, including live-fire events and Post-Test Flight analysis
- Ability to comprehend complex technical problems where capabilities are affected by technical affordability, and schedule
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BS degree in Engineering
- Experience with RF, optical, passive sensors technologies, fuzing technologies, warhead design, energetics, propulsion, modeling and simulation, parts engineering, reliability engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, structural analysis
- Experience with Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) test requirements and production engineering and testing
- Knowledge of US Navy tactical Surface to Air Missile systems, tactical missile design principles, system performance modeling and analysis, flight dynamics, Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website