Job Number: R0083591
Technical Tradecraft Trainer, Lead
Develop and deliver a variety of training programs to live audiences. Provide stand-up classroom instruction. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 8+ years of experience with technical tradecraft
- Knowledge of technical intelligence and analysis disciplines
- Ability to provide adult learning instruction in technical and tradecraft topics, and conduct or create training exercises
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience as a technical or tradecraft instructor
- Knowledge of advanced tradecraft techniques
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certified Instructor Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID18
Apply on company website