Job Number: R0072450
Visual Information and Graphics Designer
Support the Joint Staff in managing the Joint Force for multiple Combatant Command and coalition clients. Work closely with a government client to design and develop complex graphics and illustrations for use in reports and publications, presentations, and digital media. Operate computer hardware and software to prepare, revise, print, and store text, illustrations, graphs, and charts. Formulate concepts and render illustrations and detail from models, sketches, memory, written or verbal instructions, and imagination. Determine the style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and establish guidance and document templates to produce preferred effects and conform to the reproduction requirements of the Joint Staff, as applicable.
- 5+ years of experience with art or graphics design
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, or Visio
- Ability to interpret the intent of a client's needs effectively and help shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
- Ability to provide samples of prior work and describe the process and time required to create a selected sample
- Top Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
- Knowledge of military operations, including a Combatant Command, Joint, or Service headquarters staff preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to design sites in SharePoint
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior government leadership and program managers
- Ability to respond accurately and quickly to internal and external staff taskings
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Graphics Design, Art, or related field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website