Job Number: R0072896
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in naval education and training? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape the delivery of Navy training by leading the development of next generation training delivery systems. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you'll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like network micro-segmentation and wireless connectivity. Grow your skills by merging virtual desktop infrastructure and wireless connectivity to create the next generation of Navy training classrooms. Join our team and create the future of training delivery in the Navy.
Empower change with us.
- 6 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 or 2012 server configuration and administration
- 2+ years of experience with administering and deploying VMware Sphere 6 and Horizon View 6 or 7
- Experience with designing and documenting new infrastructure deployment
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Security+ CE Certification
Nice If You Have:
- 5 years of experience with Dell or Cisco UCS server management
- 5 years of experience with implementing VMware, UNIX, and Windows STIGs
- 5 years of experience with PowerShell, PowerCLI, or NaviCLI
- 3 years of experience with EMC VNX or XtremIO Storage Arrays using Fiber Channel or Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- 3 years of experience with programming in JSON or REST API automating VMware installation
- Experience with Cisco NXOS Switch and Router configuration
- Experience with Hyper–Converged Virtualization hardware platforms, including Cisco HyperFlex or VMWare VSAN
- Microsoft Certifications, including MCITP–EA or MCSE
- VMware Certified Professional 6 Certification or higher
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1
Apply on company website