Job Number: R0083755
Web Application Test Engineer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a system that will solve complex and challenging business, analytic, and mission objectives with modern digital solutions? As a software test specialist, you play a key role in ensuring that client, user, and stakeholder requirements result in software solutions that function as desired and required. You will be part of team that solves problems with complete end-to-end solutions in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We're looking for a test specialist with the skills needed to test applications in a cloud-based environment.
We will use your passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. You will develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures. You will develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. Using full life cycle development following Agile methodology, you'll work with developers, other technical team members, and users to build, test, and deliver systems to change government business and missions for the better.
- 5+ years of experience with functional software testing
- Experience with a combination of testing, including unit, security, integration, performance, acceptance, UI, accessibility, or regression testing
- Experience with automated testing using tools, including Selenium, Katalon, JUnit, Spring Test, Cypress, Jest, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, or HP-UFT
- Experience with developing, documenting, and executing test scenarios, plans, and procedures
- Experience in working with technical and non-technical persons
- Experience with testing Web applications, including REST APIs or UI
- Experience with testing applications in a cloud environment, including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with using issue and project tracking software, including JIRA, AgileCraft, or Redmine
- Experience in working with Linux
- Experience in working with databases, including MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, or DynamoDB
- Experience with CI/CD and Build Pipelines, including Jenkins or CodeBuild
- Experience with versioning control, including Git or Subversion
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
· experts in virtually every field
· a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
· opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website