Job Number: R0087821
Web Developer and Designer
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a web site easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to meet challenges in the Intelligence Community collaborating with a development team to build a web site with user centric design. You'll work with UI/UX designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using React, Angular, or Ember. You'll work with the development team to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the Intelligence Community for the better.
- Experience with researching, designing, developing, or modifying web systems or applications
- Experience with planning of web system and development deployment and maintaining responsibility for meeting software compliance standards
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with evaluating the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system
- Experience with documenting testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Top Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree and 3 years of experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Nice If You Have:
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- MA or MS degree is preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website