Job Number: R0093039
All Source Requirements Analyst, Senior
Analyze operational activities of the client to obtain a quantitative rational basis for decision making through the application of knowledge management and analytical techniques. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise to improve tasking and tracking processes. Coordinate with intra-agency in EUCOM to interpret and relay RFIs through intelligence enterprise, building consensus and driving production. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems, including resource management and staffing, to create more effective relationships between customers and analysts. Work with client and Booz Allen Hamilton leadership on site to develop novel approaches in support of client mission and support of officer and enlisted team members to ensure effective communication across the division and with customers.
- 5+ years of experience with Requirements Analyses
- Experience with advising organizations on synchronization of efforts and production to optimize output & minimize drain on allocated resources
- Experience with operations analysis or mission management, including the ability to create and maintain databases to better understand intelligence picture, resource allocation, and staffing requirements
- Knowledge of FDR, WGA, SSR duties including management of analytic training schedules & tasking trackers
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with applying knowledge management or data science techniques and procedures to client problems to drive efficiency
- Experience in working with Combatant Command on issues related to the EUCOM AOR
- Experience working in an operations-centric workplace, driving production and fulfilling mission requirements through close coordination with analysts and utilization of various tasking & tracking mechanisms
- Ability to build successful client relationships
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including updating tracking mechanisms, compiling analytic reports, and responding to tasks
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website