Job Number: R0081922
Back-End Web Developer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will solve complex and challenging business, analytic, and mission objectives with modern digital solutions? As a back-end web developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build applications in a cloud-based environment from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a back-end web developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using full life cycle development following Agile methodology and test-driven development you'll work with the development team to build Java-based software solutions using modern frameworks. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change government business and missions for the better.
- 3+ years of experience with full life cycle Agile software development
- Experience with Java
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Angular, AngularJS, or Ajax
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Experience creating RESTful web services utilizing APIs
- Experience with Linux
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS or BA degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with development on a cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools, including Jenkins, Puppet, Git, Gradle, Bamboo, Ansible, Nagios, Chef, or Nexus
- Experience with container technologies, including Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with implementing SecDevOps practices and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Experience with automating test scripts using Selenium or Junit
- Experience with SOLR or Elasticsearch
- Experience with integrated development environments such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience with security Tools such as LDAP, PKI certificates, Active Directory, or X509 protocols
- Amazon Web Services and Cloud Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website