Job Number: R0090687
Budget and Resource Analyst, Senior
The right mixture of great ideas and funding can create powerful change. In a complex organization, allocating funding to where it can be most effective can be a challenge. That's why we need you, a financial analyst who can easily navigate the requirements, policies, and regulations that govern funding, to make the IC's resources can make the most impact. As a financial analyst on our team, you'll create a financial management strategy to help an IC CFO succeed. You'll work with Booz Allen program managers, task leaders, and other subject matter experts (SMEs) to build an actionable plan for your client to secure the funding needed to achieve their goals. Using your knowledge of laws, regulations, and policies, you'll help your client develop well-formed requirements. Once the funding is in place, you'll make sure the funding is used efficiently through consistent tracking and communication with Booz Allen program managers, task leaders, and other and other SMEs. This is your chance to work on high-level, high-visibility projects while imparting your financial analysis expertise to your team. Join us as we help fuel the IC's mission with the funding they need.
• 10+ years of experience in Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) development, coordination, and assistance with publication
• Experience with supporting the response and coordination of Congressionally Directed Actions (CDAs)
• Experience with supporting the development and coordination of Questions For the Record (QFRs)
• Experience with supporting the development and coordination of briefings to Congress
• Knowledge of the federal, including DoD budget process and the IC
• Ability to communicate well with mid-level managers while working effectively in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
• TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
• BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
• Knowledge of the DoD budget system
• BA or BS degree and 15+ years of experience with budgeting preferred; MA, MS, or PhD and 12+ years of experience with budgeting a plus
• CDFM or CGFM Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID13, NSG1
Apply on company website