Job Number: R0094646
Contracts Management Specialist, Junior
Provide contract management support to a USN client. Coordinate with requirements teams, the contracting officer representative (COR), and contracting staff to analyze the development of contract strategies and contract planning and execution. Support market research, the development of contract documents, including Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs), contract modifications, and technical instructions. Assist with monitoring and reporting contract performance, including tracking contract obligations, invoices, award fees and incentives, and deliveries.
- Experience with DoD post-award contract management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with limited supervision and be a self-starter
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to correspond and write with appropriate grammar, proper spelling, and correct punctuation
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with DoD USN preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website