Job Number: R0102591
Data Engineer, Mid
Support the development and maintenance of scalable data stores that supply Big Data in forms needed for business analysis. Apply specific functional and working or general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance. Review or guide the activities of junior employees.
- Experience with data engineering or data management.
- Experience with programming languages that include Python, R, Java, or Scala.
- Experience with developing and optimizing complex SQL queries to query, join, or filter diverse data sets
- Experience with cleaning, managing, and optimizing performance and processing large volumes of data
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools, including Git and Jira
- Knowledge of industry best-practices for software-hardware optimization when processing large sets of data
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with both relational databases and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with using Apache Spark for large-scale ETL and data processing
- Experience with using Apache NiFi to design and execute data ingest, transformation, and routing workflows
- Experience with machine learning, with statistical modeling, time-series forecasting, or geospatial analytics preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website