Job Number: R0104807
Data Management and Analysis Team Lead
Serve as a lead public health program analyst and maintain responsibility for managing multiple tasks simultaneously. Provide oversight to small-to-medium sized mixed teams of scientific, business, and technical staff. Analyze operational activities of a business and technical nature to obtain a rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision in a fast-paced environment. Regular and frequent engagement and communication with senior level program staff including presentations, ad hoc discussion, and meeting facilitation. Mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 4+ years of experience with leading technical projects
- Experience with Agile program management
- Experience with data management methods
- Ability to lead small to medium size teams and manage client relationships
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in public health preferred
- Experience in business needs analysis
- Knowledge of Python or R coding preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise data management or pandemic response
- Certification in Agile or Project Management Professional (PMP)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website