Job Number: R0108931
Database Administrator, Senior
Establish and manage data access and support practices for a specific database technology. Apply advanced consulting or extensive technical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 6+ years of experience in database design or administration with relational databases
- Experience in managing a production environment supporting relational databases with at least 200 end-users.
- Experience with creating stored procedures, views, and database optimization
- Experience in coupling relational databases with software applications
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with PostgreSQL or YellowBrick
- Experience in working with large-scale databases in a relational database environment
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website