Job Number: R0093725
Digital Battlefield Solution Integrator
Manage strategic and business decisions related to product creation, development, positioning, and marketing. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 20 years of experience with Army or DoD leadership, combat arms, and material development
- Experience with program management and defense acquisition
- Knowledge of rapid capability development and fielding
- Ability to lead diverse teams solving complex problems
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Joint Operations, Special Operations, and Capability Development
- Knowledge of Requirements Development and POM processes
- DAWIA III Program Management Certification or PMP equivalent
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website