Job Number: R0095967
Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert, Senior
Provide technical support and advice to the government on maritime electromagnetic warfare systems, functions, and characteristics. Provide advanced maritime electronic warfare technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems which require doctorate level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation. Apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific electromagnetic warfare functional areas of expertise to specific task order requirements. Design and prepare technical reports, studies, and documentation, make charts and graphs to record results, prepare and deliver presentations, training, and briefings as required by the task order.
- 7+ years of experience with electronic warfare operations in the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Army
- 5+ years of experience with electronic warfare operations in the DoD as an Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) or Electronic Countermeasures Officer (ECMO)
- 5+ years of experience with Test and Evaluation (T&E) or experimentation activities within the DoD
- Experience with oversight of electronic warfare programs, including evaluation, coordination, analysis, and reporting of test events
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of radar systems, including RF signal processing designs and techniques, electronic warfare intelligence data systems and databases
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience with directing complex projects from conception to successful completion
- 2+ years of experience with naval electromagnetic warfare, including AN/SLQ-32, SLQ-59, SLQ-62, ALQ-248, NULKA, AN/SSX-1, MK-53/MK-36/MK-59 programs
- Experience with briefing senior naval and civilian leaders
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website